- 2 Tbsp butter or olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- ½ broccoli, cut into small chunks
- 1x 410g tin sweetcorn kernels, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1x 425g tinned tuna chunks in spring water, drained
- 2x 395g Pams alfredo sauce
- 400g dried pasta of your choice
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius fan bake. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, and cook the pasta as per pack instruction, but cook for 1-2 minutes less than indicated or until the pasta is still firm to the bite. Drain, and set aside.
- Bring a heavy based frying pan to a low to medium heat, then add the butter to melt. Saute the onion for 2-3 minutes, then add the broccoli and cook for a further minute or until the broccoli has begun to soften.
- Add the corn kernels and peas to the vegetable mixture, then stir to combine. Next, flake the tuna chunks into the vegetables, then add the alfredo sauce. Season with salt and pepper, then mix until fully incorporated.
- Fold the cooked pasta through the tuna and vegetable sauce, then transfer to a baking dish. Scatter the grated cheese over the top, then place into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes; or until golden and bubbling on the sides.
- Once cooked, leave the pasta bake to cool for five minutes, then serve and enjoy.
TOP TIP: Replace the tinned tuna in this pasta bake for tinned salmon, chopped ham or cooked chicken to suit you or your families preference!