- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups wholemeal flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup of rolled oats
- 100 grams of bacon, cooked until crisp and chopped into pieces
- 1 large egg
- Preheat your oven to 170c
- Gently whisk the peanut butter and milk together until combined
- Throw everything in a large bowl and mix with your hands – it’s going to be thick!
- Roll out and cut into shapes with cookie cutters (bone shaped perhaps!), or cut into squares with a knife.
- Place onto lined baking trays and cook for 20 minutes (or until browned on the base), remove from oven to flip them over and cook for a further 10 minutes
- Allow to cool and treat your canine friend!