Homemade pet treats
Your pet will be happy and healthy with these homemade treats.
- Pet food
- Cat treats:
- Dog treats:
- Vanilla or natural yoghurt
- Peanut butter
Frozen peanut butter yoghurt dog treats
The perfect snack to cool your pet down after a vigorous play session.
- 32 ounces vanilla yoghurt (about 3.5 cups)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Melt the peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl
- Combine the yogurt and melted peanut butter
- Pour the mixture into cupcake papers
- Place in the freezer
- Store your homemade dog treats in an airtight container and place them in the freezer.
Allow the treat to thaw for 10 – 20 minutes prior to serving to your dog.
Treats can last for up to 6 months in the freezer.
Make your cats day with this tuna treat.
- 170g Undrained tuna
- 1 C Cornmeal
- 1 C Flour
- 1/3 C Water
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Measure all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness and cut into treat sized pieces.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden. Let cool.
- Give to your cat and watch them gobble it up.
Keep refrigerated for up to a week, or in the freezer up to 3 months. Allow to thaw for around 10 minutes before serving to your cat.