- ½ cauliflower
- 2 carrots
- 1 medium kumara
- 1 broccoli
- ¼ pumpkin
- 300g vine tomatoes
- 1-2 sheets puff pastry
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup of parmesan
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Cut the vegetables, aside from the tomatoes, into chunks. Scatter on a roasting tray, and roast at 200 degrees celsius until golden and tender.
- Lay a pastry sheet on a lined baking tray.
- In a bowl, stir together the sour cream, grated parmesan, oregano and seasoning to taste.
- Spread the sour cream mixture over the pastry sheet, leaving a 5-8cm border around the edges. Arrange the roasted vegetables on top of the sour cream, then carefully fold the edges of the pastry over the vegetables to encase the galette.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Serve with a side salad.