- 1 packet flaky pastry
- 1 large onion
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and finely diced
- 1 tube sausage meat
- 1 ½ cups cooked rice
- 1 dessert spoon curry powder
- 1 egg
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Roll the pastry out to measure approximately 25cm x 35cm.
- Mix all the other ingredients together.
- Place this mixture on the pastry and roll up like a large sausage roll, folding the ends under.
- Bake at 200C for 30-40 minutes.
- Slice into portions when cooled.
Serve with a salad on the side.