A tasty sweet dessert that's great for the whole family.
- 400 g sweet short crust pastry
- 390 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup golden syrup
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup plain sweetened yoghurt
- 4 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Roll the pastry out on a floured board, line the base and sides of a 23cm tin with baking paper and line with pastry.
- Blind bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the baking blind material and return to the oven for a further 5-7 minutes or until the pastry is well-cooked. Cool.
- Cook the Lite Condensed Milk and golden syrup over a moderate heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly until very thick.
- Spread into the cooked pastry shell and refrigerate until cold.
- Beat the cream and icing sugar together until thick.
- Stir in the yoghurt and sliced bananas.
- Spoon on top of the caramel base and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.