- 1 packet wine biscuits
- 115 g butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp gelatine
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 Eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Mix base ingredients together and place into a flan dish. Place aside.
- Softern gelantine in cold water, then add hot water and instant coffee and stir over a low heat until gelatine has dissolved.
- Beat together egg yolks and half a cup of sugar until light and fluffy. Add to cooled coffee mixture with vanilla essence.
- Mix well and refridgerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese with remaining sugar until soft. Add coffee mixture.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites and whipped cream.
- Pour into crust and place in refridgerator to set.