Cauliflower pizza with courgette and creamy feta
This pizza is one of our favourites, the flavours are fantastic! You can mix it up by using pesto for the base and vary the toppings to include roasted vegetables or smoked salmon.
- 250g Pams cauliflower
- 1 Pams egg, whisked
- 70g packet Pams ground almonds
- 1/3 cup Pams brown rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Pams salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pams baking soda
- 125g feta
- ¼ cup Pams cream (or milk)
- Handful Pams Greek pitted olives (Kalamata)
- 2 medium courgettes, sliced into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 1 cup Pams grated Italian 3 cheese
- ½ cup basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Divide the cauliflower into florets and place in the food processor. Pulse until the cauliflower resembles coarse crumbs.
- Place the cauliflower in a bowl and mix in the egg, ground almonds, rice flour, salt and baking soda.
- Tip the mixture onto the baking tray and pat into a disc approximately 26cm in diameter.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the cauliflower is a light golden colour.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over the pizza base.
- Arrange the courgette ribbons over the cheese and then add the olives.
- Mash the feta and cream with a fork in a small bowl. Spoon the creamy feta into spaces and then sprinkle over remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and garnish with basil leaves before serving.