- 250g Pams cauliflower
- 1 Pams egg, whisked
- 70g packet Pams ground almonds
- 1/3 cup Pams brown rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Pams salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pams baking soda
- 125g feta
- ¼ cup Pams cream (or milk)
- Handful Pams Greek pitted olives (Kalamata)
- 2 medium courgettes, sliced into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 1 cup Pams grated Italian 3 cheese
- ½ cup basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Divide the cauliflower into florets and place in the food processor. Pulse until the cauliflower resembles coarse crumbs.
- Place the cauliflower in a bowl and mix in the egg, ground almonds, rice flour, salt and baking soda.
- Tip the mixture onto the baking tray and pat into a disc approximately 26cm in diameter.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the cauliflower is a light golden colour.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over the pizza base.
- Arrange the courgette ribbons over the cheese and then add the olives.
- Mash the feta and cream with a fork in a small bowl. Spoon the creamy feta into spaces and then sprinkle over remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and garnish with basil leaves before serving.