Pizza is always a crowd pleaser, and recipe gives you the chance to add all of your favourite toppings. Yum!
- 3 cup high grade flour
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 tsp yeast granules
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sift the flour into a bowl, and make a well in the centre.
- Dissolve the yeast in the water, and pour into the well with the salt and olive oil.
- Form the mixture into a ball, and knead well - for around five minutes.
- Place the dough into a lightly oiled bowl, and cover. Put the bowl in a warm place, and leave for 90 minutes, or until dough has doubled in size.
- Halve the dough, and roll out into two bases.
- Cover with your toppings, and bake for 15 minutes at 220°C.
Try these toppings -
- anchovies, capers and rocket
- pancetta, mozzarella and fresh chilli
- thinly sliced potatoes, bacon and thyme
- pumpkin, feta and red onion
- lamb, kumara and caramelised onions