- 1 large pizza base
- 10-20 white mushrooms
- 4-5 brown mushrooms
- Black pepper to taste
- Garlic & herb salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- Cheese to cover pizza base (grated or thinly sliced)
- Thinly slice both types of mushroom.
- Heat a pan, put olive oil in pan and add mushrooms, garlic & herb salt, black pepper.
- Cook until mushrooms are soft .
- Mix tomato sauce and BBQ sauce together, spread on a pizza base.
- Spread cooked mushrooms evenly on a pizza base.
- Sprinkle the top with cheese.
- Cook in a oven (230C) until pizza base is cooked and cheese is nicely melted.