- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup tandoori paste
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 Turkish Bread Garlic Naan Bread
- ½ cup Mango chutney
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ yellow capsicum, diced
- ¼ cup fried curry leaves, optional
- Fresh mint and coriander, to garnish
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1. In a bowl, toss the chicken thighs with the tandoori paste, ½ cup Greek yoghurt, salt and pepper. Leave to marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes. Once marinated, pan fry with a drizzle of oil at a medium high heat for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees celsius fan bake. Place the Turkish Bread Garlic Naan Breads on a lined baking tray. Spread the mango chutney evenly over the naan breads, then top with grated mozzarella.
- Slice the cooked chicken thighs, then arrange on top of the naan breads. Place into the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the breads are golden brown.
- Top the cooked naan breads with the remaining yoghurt, red onion, capsicum, fried curry leaves, fresh mint and coriander. Squeeze over fresh lemon juice, then slice and serve immediately.