- 1 tablespoon Pams Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- 4 pork loin chops
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Rough apple salsa:
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Pams Clover Honey
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 red apple1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 large red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- Place the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, rosemary and fennel seeds into a small bowl and mix well to combine. Place the pork chops in a shallow dish, pour over the lemon mixture and turn to coat both sides. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the apple salsa. Place the lemon juice and honey in a small bowl and mix well to combine. Remove the core from both apples and roughly dice the flesh. Add to the bowl and coat in the lemon juice mixture. Stir in the shallot, chilli, ginger, walnuts and coriander. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook on a preheated barbecue over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through and golden. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the pork chops to serving plates and top with the salsa. Serve with lemon wedges on the side.