These sticky pork ribs are the perfect finger food, and are delicious cooked on the BBQ. Keep the napkins handy!
View the method
- 1.6 kg pork ribs
- 8 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup clear honey
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp allspice
Back to ingredients
- Pop the ribs into a large mixing bowl, add all other ingredients, and mix well with your hands to coat each rib with the sauce.
- Add a sprinkling of water if you need to.
- BBQ ribs for 20-30 minutes depending on their size, continually brushing with sauce.
Serve with lemon wedges.