- 1 skin-on pork loin roast (around 1kg)
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- 6 garlic cloves
- 800g new potatoes, halved lengthways
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 50g feta cheese
- Preheat your oven to 230°C fan bake. Pat the pork completely dry with a paper towel, then use a sharp knife to create scores in the skin. Transfer to a large roasting dish.
- In a bowl, mix together the lemon zest and two finely chopped garlic cloves with 1 tablespoon of salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Rub the salt mixture all over the pork, focusing on the skin and then the flesh.
- Place into the oven to roast for 20 minutes, then turn the temperature down to 180°C and roast for a further hour.
- In a bowl, toss the lemon juice and remaining garlic cloves with the halved potatoes, dried oregano, a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. After the pork has cooked for 20 minutes, scatter the potatoes around the pork and return to the oven until the pork has finished cooking; turning the potatoes once during the cooking time.
- To serve, crumble the feta over the potatoes and roasted garlic cloves, then slice the pork while hot and crispy!
Pair this with a matching Greek-inspired salad; made up of kale, red onion, thinly sliced apple and a zesty vinaigrette.