Smokey BBQ pulled pork sliders
Simple and convenient, these pulled pork sliders are a great option for gatherings with friends. With their melt-in-the-mouth pork and crispy coleslaw, they’ll be flying off the plate!
View the method
- 750g boneless pork rump or shoulder, rind removed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 10 slider buns, to serve
- Coleslaw, to serve
Back to ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Place the pork, onion and garlic into a casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the barbecue sauce, cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika and oregano in a bowl with ½ cup of water. Mix well to combine, then pour over the pork. Cover and cook in the oven, turning occasionally, for 2½ hours or until the pork is very tender.
- Remove the pork from the casserole dish and shred with two forks. Return to the casserole dish and stir through the residual sauce. 4. Slice the slider buns in half. Top the base with the pulled pork and coleslaw, then top with the remaining bun halves.