Roast Pork Loin & Winter Vegetables
WINE MATCH: Selaks Reserve Chardonnay This dish is best complemented by our beautifully balanced, Selaks Reserve Chardonnay, which is a distinctive Hawke’s Bay style showcasing lifted aromas of stonefruit and citrus, bursting with white peach and nectarine flavours, with a touch of oak.
- 2 large pork loin chops
- 1 large kumara
- 1 red pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsnip
- 1 red onion
- 1 beetroot
- 1 Tbsp caramelised balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & freshly cracked pepper
- Fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 pear, quartered
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cut all of the vegetables into bite-sized pieces, put them into a large roasting dish and toss with the balsamic vinegar, 1 Tbsp of olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place the two pork chops in the roasting dish and cover with the remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and top with the pear.
- Roast in the oven for 45-60mins, until cooked.
Visit www.selaks.co.nz for more.