- 6-8 precooked sausages sliced
- 2 large onions
- 2-3 tbpsn brown sugar
- 1 -2 tspns crushed ginger (depends on your taste buds)
- 2 Tbspn Barkers apricot & capsicum chutney
- 2 Tbspn soy sauce
- 1 tin 450 gm pineapple pieces (keep the juice add 1 cup water)
- 2 Tbspn Cornflour to thicken with water
- 1 cup water -mix this with the pineapple juice
- Place uncooked sausages or slice (optional) in to a large 2.5 litre casserole dish .
- Slice carrots thinly (diced) and place over the precooked sausages
- Slice onions thinly and place over the carrots.
- Add the apricot & capisum chutney over the dish, plus now add the crushed ginger.
- Add the soy sauce.
- Add the pineapple, pieces only - keep the juice
- Now add the pineapple juice with the water to the casserole and give all a stir around.
- Place in the oven at 180c for one hour or until cooked through.
- Just before serving, take casserole out of oven and add the thicken cornflour with water in your shaker to thicken -Stir around and place back in oven for a further 5 minutes.