- Rice bran oil
- 500g pork mince
- ½ brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1tsp minced ginger
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 250g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 250ml honey & soy simmer sauce
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Steamed rice, to serve
- In a large frying pan or wok, bring a drizzle of olive oil to a high heat. Crumble the pork mince into the pan, and cook while using a wooden spoon to break up the mince. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the pork mince is golden in colour.
- Add the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli flakes to the pork, and cook while stirring for 2-3 minutes or until the onion has softened. Once softened, add the green beans and saute for a minute.
- Pour the simmer sauce into the stirfry, then reduce to a medium heat. Cook while stirring for a final 1-2 minutes or until the green beans are tender, then sprinkle over the spring onions.
- Serve the stir fry alongside steamed rice, and enjoy while hot.
TOP TIP: Green beans out of season? Swap for broccoli, bok choy or cabbage for an equally delicious substitute!