Thai style pork patties
Thai style pork patties flavoured with ginger, sweet chilli and coriander, serve with coconut rice and green salad for a quick and tasty meal.
- 400g NZ pork mince
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- Small bunch coriander, chopped
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 small red chili
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Divide the mixture into 8 small patties and set aside.
- In a pan, heat a little oil and cook the pork patties over a medium heat for 6 minutes on each side.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce on rice or in a burger.