- ½ cup hazelnuts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 x 120g bag rocket
- 1 x 250g punnet strawberries, sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ block feta, crumbled
- In a fry pan over medium high heat, toast the hazelnuts for about 5 minutes until golden and fragrant, stirring occasionally. Place on a clean tea towel and cover to let steam for a couple of minutes. Using the tea towel, gently rub the hazelnuts to remove their skins. Roughly chop and set aside.
- In a small bowl add the olive oil, vinegar, and honey. Season with salt and lots of black pepper and whisk to combine.
- Place the rocket in a large salad bowl or serving platter, top with the sliced strawberries, onion, crumbled feta and chopped hazelnuts. Drizzle over the balsamic dressing before serving.
Top tip: Make the most of spring produce by adding a handful of basil leaves and tossing through some blanched asparagus.