- 2 capsicums, cut into chunks
- 2 courgette, cut into quarters lengthwise
- 1 eggplant, cut into thick rounds
- 1 fennel, trimmed and quartered
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- Olive oil
- 1 large rosemary sprigs
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp freshly chopped dill, plus extra for garnish
- 50g feta cheese
- 1 lemon
- 4 vine tomatoes, diced
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp capers
- Preheat a BBQ or grill to a high heat. Place the vegetables in a bowl and drizzle lightly with olive oil, and sprinkle over the chopped rosemary. Season with salt and pepper, then place onto the BBQ and cook until charred and tender (time will vary according to vegetable type).
- To make the dressing, mix together the Greek yoghurt, dill, feta cheese and the juice of ½ a lemon. Season to taste and set aside.
- Arrange the warm vegetables on a platter, then spoon the yoghurt sauce over the vegetables.
- In a bowl, toss together the cherry tomatoes, red onion and capers. Drizzle with olive oil, then season to taste. Sprinkle over the salad, then garnish with additional fresh dill and lemon wedges. Serve and enjoy.