- 2 cups Pams Frozen Sweet Corn Kernels
- 400g can Pams Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Pams Avocado, roughly chopped
- 1 ½ Pams Capsicums, finely chopped
- 1 small Pams Organic Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped coriander leaves
- Extra coriander leaves to garnish
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Pams Squeezable Honey
- ¼ cup Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a small saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the corn, return the pan to the boil and then remove from the heat. Drain the corn and set aside to cool.
- Make the dressing by whisking all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Mix the cooled corn together in a serving bowl with the beans, avocado, capsicums, red onion and coriander leaves. Gently toss to combine.
- Drizzle the salad with the prepared dressing.
- Sprinkle with extra coriander leaves and serve alongside a roasted Pams Free Range Chicken with crunchy bruschetta if you like.