Courgette, bean, peas and Massimo’s Bocconcini salad
Celebrate NZ cheese month with this delicious salad using Massimo’s Bocconcini cheese. Perfect for this time of year, the lightly grilled courgette perfectly complements the lightly salty cheese.
- 1 x tub Massimo’s Bocconcini 125g (halved or quartered)
- 200g Fresh Bean (steamed lightly)
- 150g Fresh peas in their pods (steamed lightly)
- 2 Courgettes (sliced and grilled)
- Chopped Hazelnuts to garnish (handful)
- Drizzle of Olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Steam the beans and peas lightly (enough to hold a bite)
- Slice courgettes, oil and grill for 1-2 mins each side
- Toss together all ingredients and serve either slightly hot or cold.