Couscous tabbouleh salad
Inspired by classic Lebanese tabbouleh, this couscous tabbouleh salad is a quick and easy side dish for any occasion. With few ingredients and maximum flavour, this colourful dish is a great staple recipe to add to your repertoire!
View the method
- 1 ½ cups couscous
- 4 tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 1 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 large lemon
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
Back to ingredients
- Place the couscous in a large bowl and pour over 2 ¾ cups of boiling water. Cover and leave to absorb for 5 minutes.
- Once the couscous has absorbed the liquid, remove the cover and fluff with a fork. Leave to cool for 10-15 minutes, then stir through the diced tomatoes, fresh mint, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice and spring onions.
- Season with salt and pepper, then toss well to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days