Feta spinach and strawberry salad
This is a simple salad to put together but big on flavor! Adding strawberries to a salad may sound strange, but this combination really does work and creates a tasty refreshing salad.
View the method
- Pams baby spinach 120g
- Galaxy creamy feta 200g
- Pams strawberries 125g cut into slices
- Sliced almonds 70 – lightly toasted
- 100ml olive oil
- 125g brown sugar
- 50 ml white balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp poppy seed
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
Back to ingredients
- Toss strawberries, spinach, and feta cheese together in a large bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, brown sugar, white balsamic vinegar, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, and paprika together in a bowl; drizzle over salad and toss to coat.