- 1-2 cups baby spinach and/or rocket
- 3-4 olives, sliced
- 1 Tbsp diced red onion
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5cm piece cucumber, diced
- ½ cup cooked herb chicken, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 25g feta cheese
- In a bowl, arrange the spinach, rocket, olives, red onion, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and chicken.
- Make a dressing by combining olive oil, oregano, red wine vinegar, lemon juice and season to taste.
- Dress the salad, then crumble over feta cheese and serve.