- 3-4 stone fruit (we used peaches and nectarines)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Handful fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 120g bag fresh rocket or mesclun
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 75g feta cheese
- Cut the stonefruit into wedges, then toss with some olive oil in a bowl.
- Bring a grill pan or BBQ to medium-high heat. Grill the fruit until caramelised and tender, but not too mushy.
- Make the vinaigrette by whisking together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, honey and chopped mint leaves. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Assemble the salad by scattering the rocket onto a platter. Top with the grilled fruit and red onion, then crumble over the feta cheese.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad before serving, then enjoy!
For added crunch, sprinkle your choice of toasted nuts and seeds over this salad for the perfect finish.