Mexican Corn and Orzo Salad
This is one fresh and summery pasta salad! Bursting full of flavour with the mint, Sweet Chilli Dressing and Wattie’s Corn. We love the different tastes, textures and colours of this salad!
- 1 cup orzo or rissoni pasta
- 410g can Wattie’s Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and chopped
- ½ telegraph cucumber, sliced lengthwise and chopped
- Handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Handful fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Sweet Chilli Dressing:
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Wattie's Bit on the Side Sweet Chilli Sauce
1. Cook orzo pasta in plenty of lightly salted boiling water according to packet instructions. Drain and refresh in cold water. Drain well and tip into a bowl.
2. Add Wattie’s Whole Kernel Corn, red onion, capsicum, cucumber and herbs and mix well.
3. Toss through sweet chilli dressing. Chill before serving.
Sweet Chilli Dressing:
Shake all the dressing ingredients together in a screw top jar or whisk together in a bowl.