Strawberry, Pear, Spinach and Walnut salad
Adding strawberries to a salad may sound strange, but this combination really does work and creates a tasty refreshing salad.
View the method
- 2-3 pears, quartered and cored
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cup baby spinach (or mesclun salad if you prefer)
- 8 fresh strawberries, halved
- 1/4 cup roasted walnuts
- 1-2 tbsp balsamic glaze or vinaigrette
Back to ingredients
- Slice pear into chunks and put into a bowl.
- Add lemon juice, toss to coat all pear sides and drain.
- Place spinach or mesclun in a serving dish, add pears, strawberries and roasted walnuts.
- Drizzle with the balsamice glaze or vinaigrette.