Roast vegetable salad
Leftover veggies? Turn them into lunches that will have your colleagues turning their heads.
- ½ cauliflower
- 2 carrots
- 1 medium kumara
- 1 broccoli
- ¼ pumpkin
- 300g vine tomatoes
- 150g orzo
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Dressing of choice
- Cook the orzo to pack instruction, then drain and leave to cool.
- Cut the vegetables, aside from the tomatoes, into chunks. Scatter on a roasting tray, and roast at 200 degrees celsius until golden and tender.
- In a large bowl, combine roasted vegetables, baby spinach, chopped flat leaf parsley, orzo, lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, then toss well.
- Dress with your choice of salad dressing and serve.