- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 sweet potato, cut into noodles (you can use a Spiralizer or Zoodler)
- 400g mixed stir fry vegetables
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- 250 grams sliced meat strips or firm tofu
- 2 thumbs ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon tamari (or substitute for Soy Sauce)
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Juice of a lime
- Handful fresh coriander
- Heat coconut oil in pan over medium high heat.
- Add sweet potato noodles, stir fry vegetables and toss in pan 4-5 minutes until cooked but still tender.
- Add cashews and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Remove vegetables from pan.
- Heat extra coconut oil in pan over medium high heat and add sliced meat or tofu.
- Stir fry for 4-6 minutes until cooked.
- Mix sauce ingredients in bowl and add to meat or tofu along with vegetables.
- Stir well and serve.