Warm courgette corn and chive salad
Looking for a quick, winter friendly salad? This warm courgette, corn and chive salad is healthy, flavoursome and a colourful addition to your next family meal or pot luck dinner!
View the method
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 2 courgettes, diced
- 2 cups fresh kale, stem removed
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Juice and zest of 1 large lemon
Back to ingredients
- Bring a frying pan to a medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Add the garlic, and cook while stirring for a minute before adding the corn and courgette. Saute for 2-3 minutes or until the courgette is slightly tender.
- Tear the kale into the corn and courgette, and saute for a remaining 2 minutes. Season generously with salt and pepper, then stir through the chilli flakes, fresh chives and lemon zest.
- Transfer the vegetables to a serving bowl, then squeeze over the lemon juice and serve.