- 1 tablespoon Pams Olive Oil
- 250g Pams Finest Haloumi, sliced
- ¼ watermelon, skin removed and flesh sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano or mint, to serve
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- 2 tablespoons Pams Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Pams Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Pams Clover Honey
- To make the balsamic dressing, place the oil, balsamic vinegar and honey in a small bowl. Whisk to combine, then set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the haloumi and cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Remove from the heat and drain on paper towels.
- To serve, layer the watermelon and haloumi slices on four plates. Drizzle with the balsamic dressing. Garnish with the oregano or mint sprigs and a slice of lemon.
- For a stunning dish that’s full of flavour, use a combination of different coloured melons and papaya.
- Make this recipe even simpler by replacing the balsamic dressing with store-bought balsamic vinaigrette.