Make sure the jar is clean and dry. Mason jars are perfect for creating your jar salad in. But alternatively you can use any wide mouthed, pint-sized glass jar. Sealed glass jars will keep your salad fresher for longer.
Watermelon and haloumi
Haloumi is enjoyed all over the world. So why not bring the taste of this global hit to your own table? The contrast of the salty, squeaky cheese with the sweet tang of watermelon makes this summertime salad sing.
- 1 tablespoon Pams Olive Oil
- 250g Pams Finest Haloumi, sliced
- ¼ watermelon, skin removed and flesh sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano or mint, to serve
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- 2 tablespoons Pams Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Pams Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Pams Clover Honey