- 70g Pams Finest Prosciutto Crudo
- 1.2kg watermelon, chopped into 4cm triangles and seeds removed
- 3 Pams Spring Onions, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 70g Pams Pine Nuts, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoon Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Grill or pan fry the prosciutto until crisp. Allow to cool slightly and then break into pieces.
- Arrange the watermelon in a shallow platter and sprinkle with prosciutto, spring onions, mint, feta and pine nuts.
- Drizzle with the combined olive oil and lime juice then sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.