- 2 baby cos or 1 iceberg lettuce
- ½ block feta
- 2 Tbsp plain yoghurt
- 1 Pams Lemon, zest and juice
- ¼ cup Pams Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Tbsp cumin seeds
- Add the feta, yoghurt and lemon juice to a bowl and whisk to combine. Add cold water, a teaspoon at a time, until you reached the desired dressing consistency.
- Add a splash of oil to a small fry pan over medium heat and add the pumpkin seeds and cumin seeds. Toasted until fragrant. Add a pinch of salt, stir through and remove from the heat.
- Cut your lettuce into wedges and arrange on a serving platter. When you’re ready to serve, drizzle over the whipped feta dressing & sprinkle over the toasted seeds.
Tip: Add extra cranberries and nuts to your topping to make your wedge salad extra festive.