- 4 fresh chorizo sausages
- 4 crusty long rolls or mini baguettes
- 12 mixed colour cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 small red capsicum, chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup packed parsley
- ¼ cup packed coriander
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons Pams Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- To prepare the chimichurri, place the parsley, coriander, garlic, dried oregano, chilli flakes, olive oil and red wine vinegar into the bowl of a food processor, and then process to a rough paste. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook the chorizo sausages on a preheated barbecue or chargrill pan over medium heat for 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through and golden. Remove from the heat and set aside. Cut the bread rolls lengthwise until almost cut through. Place cut side down on the barbecue or chargrill pan and lightly grill for 1-2 minutes, or until lightly charred.
- Cut the sausages in half lengthwise. Place into the bread rolls and top with the cherry tomatoes, red capsicum and spring onion. Drizzle with the chimichurri to serve.
- Add a little spice to your hotdogs by drizzling them with a little Sriracha sauce.
- Make things easier by replacing the chimichurri with Pams Finest Traditional Pesto.