Baked flatbreads with brie, peaches & rocket
You can’t go wrong with the delicious combination of bread and cheese! These baked flatbreads are ideal to share with the entire family. The peaches and rocket pair perfectly with the creamy brie cheese
View the method
- 4 flatbreads or naan breads
- 2 tablespoons Pams Olive Oil
- 250g Pams Finest Double Cream
- Brie, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh peaches, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed, to garnish
Back to ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (200°C fan forced).
- Place the flatbreads or naan breads onto baking trays lined with baking paper. Drizzle each one with ¼ tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Top each flatbread or naan bread with sliced brie.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges of the flatbreads are crisp and golden.
- Place the chopped peaches, red onion, chives and remaining olive oil in a small bowl and gently mix to combine.
- Top the flatbreads or naan breads with the peach mixture and garnish with rocket to serve.
- Make this extra special by adding slices of prosciutto once cooked, and drizzling with a balsamic glaze before serving.
- If you have canned peaches in the cupboard, you can drain them and use them instead of fresh fruit.