- 4 flatbreads or naan breads
- 2 tablespoons Pams Olive Oil
- 250g Pams Finest Double Cream
- Brie, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh peaches, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (200°C fan forced).
- Place the flatbreads or naan breads onto baking trays lined with baking paper. Drizzle each one with ¼ tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Top each flatbread or naan bread with sliced brie.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges of the flatbreads are crisp and golden.
- Place the chopped peaches, red onion, chives and remaining olive oil in a small bowl and gently mix to combine.
- Top the flatbreads or naan breads with the peach mixture and garnish with rocket to serve.
- Make this extra special by adding slices of prosciutto once cooked, and drizzling with a balsamic glaze before serving.
- If you have canned peaches in the cupboard, you can drain them and use them instead of fresh fruit.