Perfect for lunch or a light dinner, the sizzling beef and sweet capsicums will add a zing to your meal.
- Sandwiches and Wraps
- 2 tablespoons Pams Pure Olive Oil
- 2 ½ various coloured Pams Capsicums, cut into strips
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 400g Pams Flat Iron Beef Steak, finely sliced
- 3 teaspoons burrito seasoning mix
- 4-6 Pams Tortillas
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Small handful of combined basil and coriander leaves
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat and cook the capsicum, onion and garlic for about 15 minutes, until the capsicum is tender. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Toss the beef with the seasoning mix.
- Return the pan to the heat and add a little more oil if needed. Increase the heat to high and cook the beef in batches for 3-5 minutes until well coloured. Transfer the beef to a serving bowl.
- Heat the tortillas either in the microwave or a toasted sandwich press.
- Serve tortillas for self-assembly with capsicum, beef, sour cream and the fresh herbs.