Keto cloud bread
Cloud bread is so quick and simple to pull together - and it’s the perfect substitute for bread on a keto diet.
Tip: Add some flavour to your bread by topping with seeds, sprinkling with spices, or grating over some parmesan. Check out our mezze recipe below, using Keto Cloud Bread.
- 4 Pams Free Range Eggs
- ¼ tsp Pams Cream of Tartar
- 5 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- ¼ tsp salt
For the Mezze
- 1 packet Pams Lamb Grill Sticks
- 1 packet Pams Finest Haloumi, sliced
- 8 keto cloud bread buns
- 1 packet Pams Baby Spinach
- ¼ cup Pams Sundried Tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 150°C, then line a baking tray with baking paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Separate the eggs, putting the whites into a large mixing bowl and the yolks into a smaller bowl. Whisk the egg whites and the cream of tartar with an electric beater on high speed, until stiff peaks form.
- Add the cream cheese and salt to the egg yolks, then blend until smooth. Fold in ½ cup of the egg whites to the yolk mix until well combined, then fold through the remaining egg whites.
- Spoon 8 rounds on the tray, allowing for spreading. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Cool completely before using. These can be refrigerated or frozen with a sheet of baking paper between each bread.
For the Mezze
This tasty dish is made using our Keto Cloud Bread - making it keto or low-carb friendly!
- Grill the lamb for 5-6 minutes.
- Fry the haloumi in a little oil for 2-3 minutes each side until golden.
- On one keto bread, put a good handful of spinach and a sprinkle of sun dried tomatoes, then top with a grill stick, a slice of haloumi and a bread round.