- 2 rashers bacon, rind removed and chopped
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 4 slices bread
- 1/2 can Wattie’s Spaghetti
- Cook bacon in a frying and cut into pieces. Grate cheese.
- Place one piece of bread in a heated toastie maker or frying pan.
- Spoon a good amount of Wattie’s Spaghetti in the middle of the bread (making sure you don’t over fill or the filling will spill out during cooking). Scatter over the bacon and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Carefully top with the second slice of bread ... and toast away. Cook both sides until golden brown. Enjoy, it’s hot sandwich heaven!