- 500g whole prawns or prawn cutlets (shelled)
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lemon
- 2 oranges
- 2 baby cos lettuce
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 avocado
- Handful fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Pams aioli, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 220℃ fan bake. In a bowl, combine the shelled prawns, garlic, juice and zest of the lemon, zest of half the orange, and a glug of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the prawns in a baking dish, then roast for 10 minutes or until pink in colour and cooked through.
- Assemble the salad by laying the cos lettuce leaves, red onion and avocado on a platter. Cut the orange into segments, then arrange on the salad.
- Lay the prawns on top of the salad, garnish with parsley then serve and enjoy with a dollop of aioli.
Serve with additional fresh lemon wedges.