Couscous with jumbo prawns, avocado and almonds
You can vary the ingredients in this delicious bowl to suit whatever you have on hand; cherry tomatoes, sliced radish and capsicum would all add colour and flavour!
- 12-16 Pams Finest Frozen Raw Jumbo Prawn Cutlets
- 1 cup Pams Couscous (we recommend one from our Pams Finest range)
- 2 tablespoons Pams Pure Olive Oil
- 1 large handful Pams Baby Spinach
- 1 Pams Avocado, diced
- 2 Pams Spring Onions, finely sliced
- 70g Pams Almonds, lightly toasted and roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon harissa paste
- ½ cup Pams Mayonnaise
- Remove the prawns from the freezer at least 1 hour before using and thaw in a colander or something similar.
- Prepare the couscous according to the package instructions.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and quickly cook the prawns over a medium-high heat until pink. Remove from the pan and season with salt.
- Divide the couscous between 4 bowls. Tuck the spinach into the bowl against the side. Arrange the prawns on the couscous and then top with avocado, spring onion and almonds. Sprinkle the prawns with the lemon zest.
- Mix the harissa paste with the mayonnaise and serve alongside.