- 2 tbsp Pams Butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 500g Pams Finest Raw Jumbo Prawn Cutlets
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ½ cup Pams Cream
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Lemon wedges
- Toasted crusty bread to serve
- Heat the butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes until they are lightly browned.
- Add the lemon zest, cream and chicken stock to the pan. Bring to the boil. Add the parmesan and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with lemon wedges and toasted crusty bread.