Creamy garlic prawns
This recipe is so easy and quick to make and is big on flavour. It’s perfect for when you have unexpected guests or when you’re busy and everyone’s after a delicious dinner. The kids will love it and it’s sure to become a family favourite.
- 2 tbsp Pams Butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 500g Pams Finest Raw Jumbo Prawn Cutlets
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ½ cup Pams Cream
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Lemon wedges
- Toasted crusty bread to serve
- Heat the butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes until they are lightly browned.
- Add the lemon zest, cream and chicken stock to the pan. Bring to the boil. Add the parmesan and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with lemon wedges and toasted crusty bread.