Prawn spring rolls
- 150g dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 10 large (22cm) rice paper rounds
- handful mung bean sprouts
- 2 carrots, julienned or grated
- ¼ red cabbage, finely sliced
- 30 mint leaves
- 30 Pams Finest Jumbo Cooked Prawn cutlets, thawed
- Peanut dipping sauce to serve
- Peanut dipping sauce
- ¼ cup boiling water
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- pinch chilli flakes (optional)
Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave for 2 minutes then drain.
Dip rice paper wrappers in a large bowl of warm water and lay out on a clean, damp tea towel.
Lay ingredients in a strip across the middle of the rice paper being careful not to overfill, finishing with mint leaves and prawns.
Fold both sides of the rice paper over the ends of the filling, followed by the bottom. Now roll tightly into a cigar shape.
Serve with extra mint leaves and peanut dipping sauce, or sauce of your choice.
Peanut dipping sauce
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl or jar and it’s ready to serve.