- 1 broccoli head
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Tamari sauce
- 90g soba or 4-5 cups zoodles
- 1 salmon fillet smoked or bake a raw fillet in the oven
- 1 cup edamame beans
- 1 spring onion
- 1 cup coriander + extra for the top
- Handful sesame seeds
- 20g fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp tamari sauce / soy sauce / coconut amino sauce
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut your broccoli into small pieces and arrange on a lined roasting tray. Drizzle with sesame oil and tamari. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Cook soba noodles according to packet instructions.
- Make the dressing by combining all ingredients in a bowl. Mix until it comes together.
- Finely slice the spring onion, shred the salmon and remove the thick coriander stalks so you’re left with the leafy bits.
- Add everything into a bowl (excluding sesame seeds) and toss until dressing is distributed.
- Top with extra herbs and sesame seeds.