Seafood and mushroom rice risotto
Great for fish lovers, all the family will enjoy this creamy and tasty risotto.
- 1 packet Chinese Rice Risotto family pack
- Seafood of choice eg: mussels, prawns, scallops, surimi
- Mushrooms sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions chopped
- In frypan put oil and packet of rice risotto, stir until just brown.
- Add water to cover and packet of Chinese spice found in box.
- Add spring onions followed by mushrooms then turn down to low heat and cook until rice is soft.
- 5 minutes before serving add seafood of choice.
- More water can be added if needed.
Serve with a squeeze of lemon if desired.