- 300g Raw prawns
- 6 Bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- 3 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- ¾ Tsp smoked paprika
- ¾ Tsp ground cumin
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 Tbsp liquid honey
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3 Rosemary stems chopped
- ½ Cup of natural unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 Tsp sesame seed oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Mix all marinade ingredients together and combine with prawns. Leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes, or overnight if you have the time.
- When ready to cook, Preheat BBQ to medium high heat. Lift prawns out of marinade (reserving any leftover marinade) and thread 3 prawns (or 6 smaller prawns) on to each bamboo skewer.
- Season prawns with salt and cook on BBQ until just cooked through, about 2-3 minutes, turning once.
- Then mix with yoghurt, oil & lemon Juice until combined and drizzle over cooked kebabs