Garlic hasselback potatoes
Potatoes will always have a special place in our hearts as the ultimate more-ish side dish. Crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside, these buttery hasselbacks are sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- 1.5kg potatoes, washed thoroughly
- 100g Pams Butter
- 3 Tbsp Pams Crushed Garlic
- Use a sharp knife, cut slices into the potatoes about 2mm apart. Make sure you cut through most of the potato, being careful to not cut through the bottom.
- Melt the butter in a pot over a low heat. Add the garlic and stir until fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Place the potatoes onto a large baking tray, then brush the butter mix all over. Season well with salt and pepper, then bake in the oven at 200°C for 30-40 minutes, or until crispy and golden. Serve hot.
Tip: Add a tablespoon of dried thyme and sprig of finely chopped rosemary leaves to your garlic butter mix for added flavour.
Tip: Place the potatoes on a wooden spoon whilst cutting them to prevent the knife going all the way through.