Parmesan & pumpkin fritters
"Sooooo yummy - light and scrummy in my tummy."
View the method
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1¼ cups shredded pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Canola or rice bran oil for frying
Back to ingredients
- Combine the egg, milk and cheese in a bowl.
- Add the pumpkin.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper over the top and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Fry heaped tablespoons of the mixture until they are golden on both sides and cooked in the centre.
- Excellent served with steamed greens or a crunchy salad and chutneys.