Salt and vinegar roasted potatoes
Roast potatoes are the star of any roast meal, and these crispy morsels are no different. Combined with the classic combination of salt and vinegar, these humble roasties are a show-stopping addition to any cook’s collection.
- 1.5kg Pams agria potatoes, peeled
- ½ cup Pams malt vinegar, plus extra for finishing
- Pams olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Sea salt flakes
- Preheat your oven to 210 degrees celsius fan bake. Cut the potatoes into large chunks, then add to a large pot of salted cold water. Pour the malt vinegar into the water, then bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are just tender when tested with a knife.
- Drain the potatoes well, then return to the pot and lightly shake to rough up the edges. Set aside.
- Drizzle a generous amount of olive in a roasting dish, and place into the oven to heat up for 4-5 minutes. Carefully transfer the potatoes to the heated dish, then turn to coat in oil. Nestle the rosemary sprigs in between the potatoes.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, turning occasionally, until the potatoes are crispy and a rich golden colour.
- Transfer to a plate or serving bowl, then sprinkle with malt vinegar and season with sea salt flakes.
Skill level: easy
Serve these beautifully crispy roast potatoes alongside your favourite roast meal, or with a fresh salad and grilled chicken for a weeknight meal.